Saturday 19 May 2012

A New Day

Aloha !

Its early afternoon and scorchingly hot and sunny outside . It rains heavy during the night , and then the sun comes out all day , most days. It is really beautiful and lush here.

Everyday, I have my steel oats with maple yogurt , 1 tsp of cinnamon and a spoon of brown sugar . My plate at breakfast is loaded with fresh fruits . I eat at least 1 whole papaya a day , sometimes 2 papayas.

I missed Restorative Yoga today as it coincided with figure drawing.  I was told that the 2 hour restorative yoga class only had 4 poses. In some classes, I do non-stop planks and downward dogs.  Cathy , who teaches the class is very funny . Some of the yoga classes are really challenging .

We went to a local artist's beautiful home and drew from a live model for 3 hours. The 3 hours went by so quickly . There is no yoga scheduled for the rest of the day as Kalani is preparing for the Puna Music Festival  that starts tonight and goes on for about a week. So, tonight, I am going to a concert !  The tickets tonight is regularly 35.00 but for volunteers, its 10 buckeroos ! :)  I met a couple from Vancouver today at lunch ! They are guests here and are on their honeymoon . Only been married for a week , and as the bride said, " We're still together ! :)   "  

There is a tree swing near the Lanai where we eat  our meals . After lunch, I went to the swing with my ice coffee and just daydreamed........what a luxury to have this kind of time to just SIMPLY  BE .

In spite of the current blackness within my confined sleeping environment , I feel that I am the luckiest girl in the world ! Beth saged my room while I was away to figure drawing. She will do so again , in 2 weeks time , to clear every darkness , every possible negative energy out of every corner . I can deal with living within the darkness for another 2 weeks. I am the Light in the Darkness. Its been a very long time since I have felt such darkness emanating so strongly and so powerfully from someone. Deep , deep inside, I think that there may still be some light within that person.

The singing bowl sang sweetly when it was over my bed , my only space , in two part harmony......I apparently have a double vibration.......I am fascinated . I definitely want to be present when my room gets the burning sage treatment again .  The hawk feather fan that Beth uses in the ceremony is beautiful .

To paint or not to paint  , that is the question right now . I have a free day and will work again tomorrow in the kitchen at 6:00 a.m.

I have left a beautiful thought for all of you , at the Point at Kalani , on the tree swing overlooking the ocean surf.........I think I will go there and do some ice cream therapy right now !

Namaste....
Aloha,
xoxoxoxo
Molly


2 comments:

  1. positive thoughts are on their way Molly!
    love and light!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What fun to read your blog on this rainy, grey Sunday afternoon. Will certainly pass on the greeting to the kids at Strathcona. Say hello to the frogs for me.

      Delete