Wednesday 13 June 2012

My Hawaiian Blessing from Johnathan

Aloha !

This morning , Johnathan , kumu hula , came and blessed my room .  He said several days ago, " I'm going to raise the roof ! "  as he threw his hands up into the air. I laughed as he is capable of raising the roof with his Hawaiian chanting. The loft where I live is right above Guest Services . Yes, if he raised the roof ,  the guests at Kalani would wonder what the heck was going on upstairs .

So, as requested by Johnathan , I got all my ' people ' ( all the ladies that lived in the Loft  ) together and met in the Loft at the appointed time. Beth started by burning sage . We left the Loft together while Johnathan was ' clearing '  and blessing the stairs leading up to the Loft.  Johnathan had a small bowl of pink salt granules that we each took a few grains of, and placed it in our mouths. As the pink salt dissolved in my mouth , I felt that the darkness too was dissolving into the Light. One by one , he anointed us with water , dipped with an arrangement made from ti leaves and ferns .  He anointed us on the tops of our heads , our shoulders , brushing lightly along our bodies , and our feet . Yes, we got wet !  He anointed the door way leading into the Loft , touching around the door frames , splashing cleansing water everywhere.  As we entered into the Loft , he started chanting and sprinkled water everywhere with his ti leaf bouquet. He anointed all the door ways to our rooms , the common area of the Loft , and went into my room . He sprinkled cleansing blessed water on the floor and on bed .

We all sang and chanted this prayer together in Hawaiian .

                  E ho mai

E ho mai ( i ) ka  'ike mai luna mai e

O na mea huna no 'eau o na mele e

E ho mai, e ho mai , e ho mai e ( a )

Give forth knowledge from above

Every bit of wisdom through this song

Give forth , give forth , oh give forth

( Aunty Edith Kanaka'ole )


Yay !!!!!!!!!!!!   My living space is cleared . My room is completely cleared of the darkness that was there from the first second I stepped foot into the doorway on May, 14th, 2012 . The intense darkness  was suffocating . The physical presence of the darkness left several days ago and now , my room is flooded with intense loving Light . Beautiful pure gentle loving Light.

I feel so very honoured  that Johnathan gave me this Hawaiian blessing. He blessed and cleared my living space. I am experiencing Hawaii the Hawaiian way.


With much aloha ,
x0x0x0x0
Molly














1 comment: