Monday 17 September 2012

Mauna Kea , Third Attempt

Aloha !

Today,  the big plan was to go to Mauna  Kea and go right up to the summit and watch the sunset  from above the clouds. I had made 2 attempts to do this previously and both times, the jeep died part way up .

This afternoon , I was all excited as Beth was going to take me up to Mauna Kea along with Helena and Morgan. This was to be Beth's parting gift to me. Twice , Beth and I were in Venetia's  jeep , and twice, we didn't make it and the jeep had to be towed back to Kalani. This time around, Beth bought a jeep from someone who left Kalani recently . She was told that this jeep can make it up to Mauna Kea. All I can say was this person had really bad mojo and I was a bit trepidatious  to go in this car. I did not want to be surrounded by black energy. This previous owner was purported to be part of a satanic order that required him to pledge/ sell his soul to them. This person would sit and study me and I could always sense when he is doing this even if he is not near . The intense dark energy emanating from him was very strong. At times, I would ignore him , knowing that he was studying me , and sometimes, I would return his gaze with a confident powerful white light looking intently into his dark eyes . My gaze tells him to stay away and back off as he could not touch me or surround me with any of his darkness. . He is powerless around me. Absolutely powerless.  Often times , knowing when he is darting his blackness towards me , I surround myself with white light and he is extinguish. There was always a silent energy war between us, even as we exchange casual pleasantries.  Light versus darkness . My stay at Kalani has taught me a lot of my own metaphysical powers . God is always with me and angels surrounding me. Beth has always said that I was pure light.

Beth did an amazing job in ' clearing ' the dark energy from the previous owner of the jeep.  . When I got into her jeep I felt light and peace.

With permission from Chef Mark , I went into the kitchen  and  made all of us roasted turkey breast sandwiches with lettuce and tomatoes and swiss cheese. I also got apples, and mandarin oranges , some trail mix , and with special permission from George , got 4 pieces of yummy Boston Creme cake for dessert for our Mauna Kea trip.  There were also chocolate chip cookies too , also made by George.  We were going to have a nice dinner picnic up at the summit.  I went to Guest Services and got four parkas for all of us.

Once we got to Saddle Road, Beth's car died. We couldn't believe it. She didn't have AAA and was worried about the cost of towing the jeep back to Kalani. The cost would be 200 plus buckeroos minimum. Beth's car died just like Venetia's . She went looking under the hood of the car. We waited a while and prayed that the car would start again and not stay dead like Venetia's car. Hallelujah , the car started up !  We all decided that we would not attempt to go any further to risk the car completely dying on us again and returned back to Kalani without turning the car off on the way home. We all said to Beth that we did not want to make any stops . If the car was turned off, it may not start again. 200 plus bucks is a lot of money too for towing.

We made it back to Kalani in time for dinner. Beth strongly felt that Poliahu, Goddess of Mauna Kea didn't want us to go up  and thus prevented us from getting up there three times. I strongly felt that this  has nothing to do with it and its all to do with old four wheel drive vehicles that can't make the incline climb .

Casis said to us " Three strikes, you're out ! "

I say in this situation " Not. "

 I have only a few more days at Kalani. My Kalani friends are trying to find a way to get me up to Mauna Kea to watch the sunset...........

With much Aloha,
x0x0x0x
Molly








No comments:

Post a Comment