Friday 10 August 2012

Ariya , A Beautiful Boy with a Pure, Kind and Loving Heart

August 7th, 2012

Aloha !

It was such a busy day today. Kalani is at full capacity and those of us who are working in the kitchen are working really hard to feed so many. There is a Yoga Teacher Training happening at Kalani that is a month long course ( entire month of  August ) and these yogis have a later breakfast due to their schedule so it makes it challenging for the Kitchen to be serving 2 breakfasts at 2 different times and also trying to prep and do lunch in a matter of hours . After my morning shift  ( 6:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. )  , I showered and then took a nap.  It was so hot and the heat just zaps any residual energy I had out of me.  I did a  bit of painting and then headed off  for dinner . As I was walking to the Lanai , I saw Ariya  and his Mom . Ariya had a homemade bow and arrow and was shooting at some trees.

The sweetheart had been sick with the flu. I looked after Ariya the Sunday afternoon previous , and we had played games in the Lounge ( we played Othello ) read a few books , and then I took him to the Art Shed and we painted. I was going to take him to lunch when Ariya started holding his tummy , " Molly, my stomach hurts "  , and he laid down on the grass.  He got up  and said, " I got to pooh pooh . "  So, we went to the washroom, I disinfected the toilet seat and down he sat  , for quite a while . The darling was sitting in a lotus pose , on the toilet. Well, he did some major business in that toilet bowl and he was rather pleased with
himself. I didn't know that much could come out of a five year old boy.

We went back to the Art Shed to get the lovely painting he painted and also some stickers ,. all ready for lunch , when he had another sudden spell of stomach pain and laid down on the grass again . I got Clint to give us a ride back to the Loft and I had him laying down on my bed . The little darling was drifting off into sleep and he felt warm to me so I started fanning him with a beautiful fan that I had bought last year when I was in Beijing.. He smiled drowsily at me when I started fanning him . He looked so beautiful sleeping . Ariya is a very beautiful child , half Japanese and half Caucasian . He has long blond hair.  Very long blond hair ,about three inches past his shoulders. He is often mistaken for a girl.  

When his parents Max and Ayako came , he was half asleep . This was the beginning of his flu that lasted a whole week.

Ariya showed me his homemade bow . It was made from a curved branch , with a thin bungee cord  tied at both ends. His arrow was a small branch that had been frayed at one end to look like the back end of an arrow. He handed me the bow and arrow to let me try . He was impressed when I hit the tree . This is a homemade bow afterall and has no where near the velocity that a regular bow and arrow would have when it is shot with. Still, it was perfect for a five year old boy , and it did not cost a penny  . These are the best kind of toys .

" Molly, I have something for you ! " Ariya said excitedly , remembering all of a sudden. " Ariya, we left it in the car. I will go get it ," Max added.  " I want to go with you !  " Ariya runs beside his Dad.

" Ariya made something for you, Molly ! "  Ayako smiled.

When Ariya ran  back, he had a present for me. It was wrapped with a lei gift wrap paper. " Ariya insisted that we went to the store to buy the gift wrap. He wanted your present to be wrapped. "  Oh, this just melted my heart !.........On the present, on the wrapping paper was a huge pink paper heart , glued to the gift wrap . On it said " To Molly , From Ariya. "

I carefully opened the present. My heart flooded with Love and amazement when I saw what had Ariya made for me. The sweetheart had made me a book . Each page was numbered.

On the First Page, the cover of the book , It has a beautiful face and the word Molly on top of the page, and the words Love written twice on the bottom , once as L O V E and the second was written as  E V O L , with the E and the L facing the opposite  way. On the first page too was a heart and a happy face flower.  On the second page, there was a picture of a little boy, with the words " I Love you " coming out of his mouth. There was a sun and a house with a happy face on it  and trees in the shape of the letter Y . On the third page was the number 3 written backwards and the picture was a sun , a heart in the sky, and a boy sailing in a sailboat, with his arms  stretched out , the blue ocean filling the bottom of the page.  The sail had a little fish on it . The arms stretched out was to signify  a big hug. On the fourth page were two big flowers ,and a boy with a heart circling around his body, his arms now even bigger and  more outstretched. This was for an even bigger hug. On the fifth page was a really big heart centering the page, with  a medium size heart and a smaller heart inside the medium size heart. There was a flower in the centre of the heart , and within the heart was a smiling boy, with his arms almost the width of the page , signifying even a bigger hug.On the sixth page, was a house, with a big smile on it, and a smiling boy . Beside the house were 3 quick vertical lines to suggest either trees or grass,  on both sides of the house. On top of the page, it said " I Love YOU."
On page 7 , he wrote the number 7 facing the opposite way , and a big heart with the words " The End "  in the middle , a flower on each side of the heart .............

My heart truly melted . I have so much Love for little Ariya. I was deeply touched that he made this beautiful book for me. I will always treasure this book. It is one of the best gifts I have ever received . I feel so loved and so special that a little boy would make me such a beautiful book. The pictures are so endearing .

I said to Beth , "  Everything I have asked for has come true in Hawaii . Even though I don't want to be in a relationship right now, I thought, hey, I will ask God and the Universe to send me a Beautiful Man with a pure , kind and loving heart.  God has a sense of humour . He  gave me a five year old boy  !  "

We both laughed.  " Well, Molly, you are going to have to be more age specific. Ask for a certain age between whatever it is you want ! "

I am very happy that my wish turned out to be a five year old boy named Ariya.

Ariya, a beautiful boy with a pure, kind and loving heart.  A  true Love and Joy in my Life.

With much aloha,
x0x0x0x0x0
Molly
 









No comments:

Post a Comment